Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ElementElement  ForumsForums  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In need of Help//mats

Go down 
+2
yellowcake
Apocalypse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Scout
Scout
Apocalypse

In need of Help//mats Empty
PostSubject: In need of Help//mats   In need of Help//mats Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:51 am

As you know I've been quite busy with all the alts trying to get my professions up.

I am in DIRE need of wool cloth//blindweed//frostweave cloth//oily blackmouth and firefin snappers from stv.

All you can spare, sell, farm will be greatly appreciated.

Don't forget the quicker I have this shit up we'll have the bis stuff faster than most.

Ty for any help.
Back to top Go down
yellowcake
Scout
Scout
yellowcake

PostSubject: Re: In need of Help//mats   In need of Help//mats Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:58 am

next time i long on man link what you need to me and ill see what i can spare i have a few things laying around normaly. ill prob be on late tonight or tommorw
Back to top Go down
Alkii
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Alkii

PostSubject: Re: In need of Help//mats   In need of Help//mats Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:05 am

I'll see what I can do for ya Apock. I'm trying to limit my gaming time so that when Cata launches, I can go gung-ho with no lashback from the wife. (She is fucking pumped up about Cataclysm though, she is so making a Worgen Hunter).

Back to top Go down
https://element.forumotion.com
Kwarne
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: In need of Help//mats   In need of Help//mats Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:16 am

nice alkii lol

apoc, i gotta level fishin on my priest so ill see what i can do about fishing some of those up for ya
Back to top Go down
Birch
Scout
Scout
Birch

PostSubject: Re: In need of Help//mats   In need of Help//mats Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:46 am

I think i have a bunch of wool cloth and blindweed u can have
Back to top Go down
Skyy
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Skyy

PostSubject: Re: In need of Help//mats   In need of Help//mats Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Ill have to get cheif to check his bank alts... he has as many bank/storage alts as apock has high lvl alts lol
and most are loaded with shit from all levels.... hes a hoarder, never sells anything
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Scout
Scout
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Re: In need of Help//mats   In need of Help//mats Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:59 pm

It's a mental illness, just gotta help em part with some of the shit, not all at once, don't want the head to pop.
Back to top Go down
Skyy
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Skyy

PostSubject: Re: In need of Help//mats   In need of Help//mats Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:29 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of Help//mats   In need of Help//mats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of Help//mats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forums :: General and Off-Topic Discussions-
Jump to: