Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ElementElement  ForumsForums  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ruddom

RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED   RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:31 pm

1 ) Name, class, race & server. Please include any alt characters you play on a semi-regular basis.
BF holy pally Ruddom i have a mage and a rogue but you really dont want me on them lol
2 ) Link to your Armory profile and any information we would need to know explaining your spec and gear choices. Make sure you are in your PvE gear when you log out so that we can get an accurate Armory inspection. Also include any Combat Log Parses (WorldOfLogs, WoWWebStats, WoWMeterOnline, etc.) you may have.
Ruddom my pally- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Underbog&cn=Ruddom

3 ) Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why you have left past guilds. Also include any reason why you want to leave your current guild.
Not in a guild but i was in Stasis and RA with Bib And BiC with Bib too
4 ) Discuss your endgame raiding experience, and your goals for end game progression.
Naxx- all of it
OS- all of it
RS- all of it
Uld- 10 and 25
Toc,Togc- 10 and 25 only 3/4 boss on 25 man togc
ICC- 10 and 25 heroic 11/12

5 ) If accepted, what’s the soonest you could start raiding with Element?
as soon as you need me Smile
6 ) Can you make our raiding schedule at least 80% of the time?
Yes

7 ) Is there any member in Element that would be willing to recommend and/or vouch for you? Also, please tell us a little bit about yourself. Also include how old you are.
Im Rudy Smile and Bib and Skyy know me from RA

8 ) Have you read the "About Us / Joining Element Requirements" thread in the Recruitment section on these forums? If so, tell us what stood out the most to you when it comes to who we're about and what we're looking for in potential recruits.
im not going to lie im bad at reading soo but i do know that i will make all your raids and i know most of you guys and it will be really fun to raid with you guys Smile
9 ) If a= 5000 and b=11, what’s a+b? Be sure to get this right – It is not a trick question.
Back to top Go down
Alkii
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Alkii

PostSubject: Re: RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED   RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:38 am

Nice app. You're in. Get with me or Skyy in game for an invite. Please note that we are trying to form (2) 10-man groups for Cataclysm raiding so only the top spots in the first group will be going to the players that exemplify the most ability. Yes, we're elitist pricks like that. We'd love to have you!

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://element.forumotion.com
Skyy
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Skyy

PostSubject: Re: RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED   RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:50 am

Sup rudy! good to have ya man
Back to top Go down
ruddom

PostSubject: Re: RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED   RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:00 pm

YAY TY TY and im not worryed about a raiding spot i just heal whatever you need me to heal Smile
Back to top Go down
Alkii
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Alkii

PostSubject: Re: RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED   RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:30 pm

ruddom wrote:
YAY TY TY and im not worryed about a raiding spot i just heal whatever you need me to heal Smile

That dark, raw, hairy area right under my cock and balls needs to be healed. Think you're up for that?
Back to top Go down
https://element.forumotion.com
Apocalypse
Scout
Scout
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Re: RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED   RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Alkii wrote:
ruddom wrote:

That dark, raw, hairy area right under my cock and balls needs to be healed. Think you're up for that?

/vomit
Back to top Go down
Skyy
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Skyy

PostSubject: Re: RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED   RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:54 pm

wow, your taint meat needs to be healed ?
Tain't dick and Tain't asshole ! its taint meat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED   RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUDYS APP :) - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1