Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ElementElement  ForumsForums  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neurotoxique Recruitment Application - ACCEPTED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neurotoxique
Grunt
Grunt
Neurotoxique

Neurotoxique Recruitment Application -  ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Neurotoxique Recruitment Application - ACCEPTED   Neurotoxique Recruitment Application -  ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:55 pm

1 ) Name, class, race & server. Please include any alt characters you play on a semi-regular basis.

Neurotoxique, Rogue, Troll, The Underbog. Alts: Copperhead, Shaman, Troll,The Underbog; Brootalized, Paladin, Blood Elf, The Underbog.

2 ) Link to your Armory profile and any information we would need to know explaining your spec and gear choices. Make sure you are in your PvE gear when you log out so that we can get an accurate Armory inspection. Also include any Combat Log Parses (WorldOfLogs, WoWWebStats, WoWMeterOnline, etc.) you may have.

Rogue - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Underbog&cn=Neurotoxique
Shaman - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Underbog&cn=Copperhead

Rogue parse - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/hai76re4cgs359x4/sum/damageDone/?s=1691&e=2135#Neurotoxique
Shaman parse - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/tto4ozldfbv2yf6m/sum/healingDone/?s=21615&e=21797#Copperhead

3 ) Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why you have left past guilds. Also include any reason why you want to leave your current guild.

First guild, The Reservoir Dogs - awesome people, guild died, fell apart.
Current guild, Henry Earl has a Posse - amazing people, fun raids, however i would like to be a dedicated raider in Cata.

4 ) Discuss your endgame raiding experience, and your goals for end game progression.

Naxx - everything.
OS - everything
Maly - everything
Uld - 10m everything , 25m couple of fights
TOTC - everything
TOTGC - 10m everything, 25m none.
ICC - 10m everything, 25m 10/12
H ICC - 10m 11/12, 25m 1/12

My goals are to experience the end-game content, and being among the first people to figure it out.

5 ) If accepted, what’s the soonest you could start raiding with Element?

I am purchasing Cataclysm on the 18th of December, and will be working on getting the rogue to 85. Around the start of January, i expect to hit 85 (maybe earlier), and will be available for raiding.

6 ) Can you make our raiding schedule at least 80% of the time?

Yes.

7 ) Is there any member in Element that would be willing to recommend and/or vouch for you? Also, please tell us a little bit about yourself. Also include how old you are.

Imagankster, Skyy, Yellowcake, Chiefbub.

Friendly guy, with a nice sense of humour. Like to joke around, however when it comes to serious business, i put my business socks on, and act accordingly Smile I also like to PVP.

8 ) Have you read the "Joining Element" thread in the Recruitment section on these forums? If so, tell us what stood out the most to you when it comes to who we're about and what we're looking for in potential recruits.

Yes. The point that most stood up to me was *You can't be an emo-mental-case-asshat. I go against guild drama and sensitivity in vent. In my opinion, making this a requirement for joining the guild will reduce the possibility of drama, or drama-related events.

9 ) If a= 5000 and b=11, what’s a+b? Be sure to get this right – It is not a trick question.

Back to top Go down
Skyy
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Skyy

PostSubject: Re: Neurotoxique Recruitment Application - ACCEPTED   Neurotoxique Recruitment Application -  ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:06 am

Looks good to me, however let alkii take a peek. Very clean app though from what i can see, might press you to level faster Smile but have to see how long it is going to take to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Alkii
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Alkii

PostSubject: Re: Neurotoxique Recruitment Application - ACCEPTED   Neurotoxique Recruitment Application -  ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:24 am

I really wish you could get the game sooner and be part of the team right from the get-go but it's understandable. IRL > WoW. Good looking app and it seems like you will be a good fit here.

You're in.

Get with me or Skyy in game for guild invite.

P.S. Work on your schedule! We need you as soon as you are able to play. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://element.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neurotoxique Recruitment Application - ACCEPTED   Neurotoxique Recruitment Application -  ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neurotoxique Recruitment Application - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forums :: Recruitment-
Jump to: