Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ElementElement  ForumsForums  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Requesting access Birch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Birch

Requesting access Birch Empty
PostSubject: Requesting access Birch   Requesting access Birch Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:40 am

Requesting access
Back to top Go down
Alkii
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Alkii

PostSubject: Re: Requesting access Birch   Requesting access Birch Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:04 am

Your name "birch" isn't coming up in the system. With a few people with different names showing up, I don't want to guess which one of them is yours. Please let me know what your account name is so I can give you access to the member boards.
Back to top Go down
https://element.forumotion.com
birchTUB

PostSubject: Birch-Requesting access   Requesting access Birch Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:18 pm

I believe it's birchTUB
Back to top Go down
Alkii
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Alkii

PostSubject: Re: Requesting access Birch   Requesting access Birch Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:03 am

I'm having an issue finding your name in the system. I'm not showing anything with Birch or BirchTUB anywhere in the administration Panel. If you look under the Memberlist, you're not listed there.

When clicking your information, it says you're "Anonymous" and do not exist. I really do not know what is going on here, but something isn't working. I simply cannot find you to give you access as there is no person with Birch or BirchTUB anywhere on these forums other than your posts.

You may have to start over and re-sign up for these forums. Sorry man, I don't know what to do here if you're not showing up or showing up as an "anonymous" poster who doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Birch
Scout
Scout
Birch

PostSubject: Re: Requesting access Birch   Requesting access Birch Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:23 am

kk resigned up with the user name birch.Now I'm on the members list as well with the user name Birch. That was messed up
Back to top Go down
Alkii
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Alkii

PostSubject: Re: Requesting access Birch   Requesting access Birch Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:25 am

Birch wrote:
kk resigned up with the user name birch.Now I'm on the members list as well with the user name Birch. That was messed up

Yep, was just about to make a post that you need to resign up because it wasn't seeing you in the system and you were posting as a "Guest."

I'm going to turn off guest posting which will require an account creation to be made in order to post here. You'll have access in a few minutes. Sorry about the confusion. I think we have the bugs worked out now.
Back to top Go down
Birch
Scout
Scout
Birch

PostSubject: Re: Requesting access Birch   Requesting access Birch Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:29 am

Thats prolly why I looked retarded and couldn't paste my own links.... HEHE!!!
Back to top Go down
Alki

PostSubject: Re: Requesting access Birch   Requesting access Birch Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:38 am

Testing ...

This should definitely fix the problem we've been having with people posting links and not showing up in the system, etc.

You have to be logged in now to post on these forums. I was going crazy there for a moment. LOL. Thanks for being my Guinea Pig, Birch. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting access Birch   Requesting access Birch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting access Birch
Page 1 of 1