Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ElementElement  ForumsForums  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zmòney app. - ACCEPTED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZZ

Zmòney app. - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Zmòney app. - ACCEPTED   Zmòney app. - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:52 pm

1 ) Name, class, race & server. Please include any alt characters you play on a semi-regular basis.
Zmòney - Death Knight - Orc - The Underbog. Faerl, 80 Undead Warlock, Zmò, 66 Priest.

2 ) Link to your Armory profile and any information we would need to know explaining your spec and gear choices. Make sure you are in your PvE gear when you log out so that we can get an accurate Armory inspection. Also include any Combat Log Parses (WorldOfLogs, WoWWebStats, WoWMeterOnline, etc.) you may have.
I'll post armory once battle.net is back up. http://worldoflogs.com/reports/q2qqhssw62ej35ar/sum/damageDone/?s=9849&e=10039

3 ) Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why you have left past guilds. Also include any reason why you want to leave your current guild.
Current guild is Stasis. I've been in RA, Aftermath, and a few other names. Left Aftermath after an invite from RA. Left RA because of officer transfers, and they will no longer be raiding in Cata. I'm deciding to leave Stasis because for me, it just doesn't feel like a good raiding environment; I'd like a pretty straight forward guild.

4 ) Discuss your endgame raiding experience, and your goals for end game progression.
Started mid-summer '09 - 5/5 ToC 10/25, 4/5 HM. ICC 25 11/12 Heroic

5 ) If accepted, what’s the soonest you could start raiding with Element?
As soon as possible
6 ) Can you make our raiding schedule at least 80% of the time?
Yes

7 ) Is there any member in Element that would be willing to recommend and/or vouch for you? Also, please tell us a little bit about yourself. Also include how old you are.
Rudy, Imagankster/Bibeau...RA friends.

8 ) Have you read the "About Us / Joining Element Requirements" thread in the Recruitment section on these forums? If so, tell us what stood out the most to you when it comes to who we're about and what we're looking for in potential recruits.
Yes - I'm probably the opposite of being emo =P

9 ) If a= 5000 and b=11, what’s a+b? Be sure to get this right – It is not a trick question.
Back to top Go down
Bibeau
Grunt
Grunt
Bibeau

PostSubject: Re: Zmòney app. - ACCEPTED   Zmòney app. - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:20 pm

I'll certainly vouch for zmoney. He's certainly one of the better melee dps on this server. Not that you need my input, since the WoL parses he linked speak for themselves. I'm not sure what roster spots are available for either 10m group, but zmoney would make a beast addition to either one.
Back to top Go down
Skyy
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Skyy

PostSubject: Re: Zmòney app. - ACCEPTED   Zmòney app. - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Yeah I raided with him as well in RA. He was a solid player and very consistent in attendance as well as performance in raids Smile Ill let alkii take a peek first but I am pretty sure you will be getting an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Alkii
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Alkii

PostSubject: Re: Zmòney app. - ACCEPTED   Zmòney app. - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Nice application and I've seen him in action personally also (while I was in RA).

There are a few spots in our main group that are up for grabs so between this guy, cheezburger and a few other people, they will be duking it out for a spot at the big table come cata raiding. Until then, have fun and get ready. Come raid time, shit gets real crazy around these parts.

Welcome aboard ... niglet.
Back to top Go down
https://element.forumotion.com
ZZ

PostSubject: Re: Zmòney app. - ACCEPTED   Zmòney app. - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Alright, i'll be on. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zmòney app. - ACCEPTED   Zmòney app. - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zmòney app. - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forums :: Recruitment-
Jump to: