Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ElementElement  ForumsForums  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Methodikal - Fury Warrior - ACCEPTED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Methodikal

Methodikal - Fury Warrior - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Methodikal - Fury Warrior - ACCEPTED   Methodikal - Fury Warrior - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:21 pm

1 ) Name, class, race & server. Please include any alt characters you play on a semi-regular basis.

Methodikal, Warrior, Orc, Stormrage

2 ) Link to your Armory profile and any information we would need to know explaining your spec and gear choices. Make sure you are in your PvE gear when you log out so that we can get an accurate Armory inspection. Also include any Combat Log Parses (WorldOfLogs, WoWWebStats, WoWMeterOnline, etc.) you may have.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/methodikal/simple

My Gear and Spec is just the combo is used to level to 85. I will go back and respec my character to a better spec as soon as i can log back in (in a server que as im doing this app).

3 ) Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why you have left past guilds. Also include any reason why you want to leave your current guild.

I am currently in Simple Solution but that is not a guild that I raid with, just a guild I joined at the end of wrath to play with some friends in. Previous guilds include Circle of Blame, BiC, Team Cool, Aion and Overclocked.

Circle Of Blame - Left this guild at the end of BC when i transferred to The Underbog to join BiC

BiC - Left this guild because of the lack of progression

Team Cool - Raided with this guild up until Ulduar, Left when the guild split.

Aion - Joined this guild with some friends on server as alliance. Left when the guild split.

Overclocked - Raided with this guild when ICC first hit, Left when core raiders left to join further progressed guilds.

4 ) Discuss your endgame raiding experience, and your goals for end game progression.

In the burning crusade I full cleared Kara,Gruul,Mag (before the patch nerfed the fight) , and Leotharas in SSC. In Wotlk content I full cleared Naxx, OS 2d 25 (pre ulduar), Malygos.

only 6 bosses in Ulduar (only raided casually as I didnt have the time to commit to a guild)

9/12 icc 25 regular.

5 ) If accepted, what’s the soonest you could start raiding with Element?

As soon as possible, just need to server transfer.

6 ) Can you make our raiding schedule at least 80% of the time?

yes

7 ) Is there any member in Element that would be willing to recommend and/or vouch for you? Also, please tell us a little bit about yourself. Also include how old you are.

Don't think there are any raiding members in Element that know me well enough to vouch for me besides knowing my brother (Aakbar)

I am 20 years old, currently at the end of my first semester in college studying networking trying to get my ccna =]

8 ) Have you read the "About Us / Joining Element Requirements" thread in the Recruitment section on these forums? If so, tell us what stood out the most to you when it comes to who we're about and what we're looking for in potential recruits.

I admire the fact that you guys can be a fun bunch and joke, but can get serious when it counts. Most guilds that I have raided with were either fun nazi's or were so ridiculous that they would talk over the tanks in vent when they are trying to call taunts.

"Chances are high that you are not Mohammed's gift to internet gaming" = win

9 ) If a= 5000 and b=11, what’s a+b? Be sure to get this right – It is not a trick question.

Back to top Go down
Alkii
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Alkii

PostSubject: Re: Methodikal - Fury Warrior - ACCEPTED   Methodikal - Fury Warrior - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:04 am

You're in for group 2. Please note that the 2nd group isn't complete yet and is in dire need of tanks. So if you want to tank, the option is on the table for you to do so. You can MT if you want to and can handle it.

You're more than welcome to join us over here on the Underbog server. Just know that it's your 25 bucks and as of right now I cannot guarantee our 2nd group being formed in a timely manner. I will continue to recruit people to fill those spots but cannot devote my entire focus to the 2nd group. If you're ok with the above, then come on over and I'll get you an invite.

Ask myself, Skyy or Tosterbath for a guild invite. Good to see you again old friend.
Back to top Go down
https://element.forumotion.com
Methodikal

PostSubject: Re: Methodikal - Fury Warrior - ACCEPTED   Methodikal - Fury Warrior - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Okay, Ill plan on transferring over there within the next couple of days. Right now i've got some people on stormrage that i've known for a little that are planning on running some heroics so while i'm waiting on the transfer ill start farming pre raid gear =]. Thanks again for the invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Methodikal - Fury Warrior - ACCEPTED   Methodikal - Fury Warrior - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Methodikal - Fury Warrior - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1