Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ElementElement  ForumsForums  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rockinitup - Feral Druid / Resto Druid - ACCEPTED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockinitup

Rockinitup - Feral Druid / Resto Druid - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Rockinitup - Feral Druid / Resto Druid - ACCEPTED   Rockinitup - Feral Druid / Resto Druid - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:33 am

1 ) Rockinitup, druid, tauren & The Underbog. Alts are many; almost one of each class, and I switch between them frequently as the whim takes me. Alts include: rockbow, rockalock, icydeadppl, shamanigans, rockatroll, rockinroll, rockadin, all on The Underbog.

2 ) Link to armory for main. I'm currently leveling up to 85 after having just gotten back into the game from a long break.

3 ) In the past I've been in a leveling guild named Bodyguards, which I left on amiable circumstances because I wanted to get in on the raiding scene, which is when I joined the Reservoir Dogs. We had a great run and it was a good experience, but inevitably RL caught up to some of the top officers/GMs, more guildies were quitting WoW, and we didn't have the people to continue. It was then that I took a break, and I'm just coming back now to find out that many of the great raiders from the Res Dogs have joined the same guild! The Res Dogs is largely empty at the moment, and I do still want to raid even if it may be a while in the future before I can raid hardcore.

4 ) I played during BC but had no raid experience. My raiding started casually when either ToC or Ulduar had already come out, and I got 11/12 on normal mode and many bosses on heroic (more than the first 4, I think 7 heroic). I'd only gotten one night's attempts on LK before the Res Dogs' leaders had RL pop up in their faces. My goal is to be involved in progression raiding, even if it's not bleeding edge. I can play as feral DPS or resto healing as the guild requires, but I prefer DPS.

5 ) I'm still level 80, I reckon for a week or two to get to 85 and then I can start raiding casually. When I graduate this year I'll be able to get a job, an apartment, and start living independently, which means more control over my life and more WoW! I approximate 6 months for all of that to line up before I can start raiding hardcore.

6 ) Not until I've graduated; before then I'll be able to play only sporadically as determined by homework and tests.

7 ) Yellowcake, neurotoxique, epii, and kwarne can vouch for me as a raider, they were some of the people I'd raided with in the Res Dogs.
I've always loved video games, I even took a game creation class and made some shitty galaga and pacman remakes. My other hobbies include fencing, martial arts, tennis, and most especially piano. I'm 18 years old, a senior in high school, and am looking forward to being independent.

8 ) What stands out in my mind from your recruitment page is that you seem to be looking for a very specific slice of the populace. Someone who: realizes the constant need for improvement, has an attention span, a good computer, must be socially functional, farm their own mats, and take the game seriously. I like the up front way you tell exactly what you want.

9 ) 5011.
Back to top Go down
Alkii
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Alkii

PostSubject: Re: Rockinitup - Feral Druid / Resto Druid - ACCEPTED   Rockinitup - Feral Druid / Resto Druid - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:51 am

Very nice application (although you didn't copy and paste as instructions indicated). We won't hold that against you though. Smile You sound like a good kid with his head on straight. However, I cannot guarantee you a raid spot at this time, you are more than welcome to join us and we'll go from there. We're extremely Druid heavy in this guild but I think you will fit in nicely.

So with that being said, ask Tosterbath (Kwarne) or myself (Alki) in-game for an invite and we'll get you in.

Back to top Go down
https://element.forumotion.com
Neurotoxique
Grunt
Grunt
Neurotoxique

PostSubject: Re: Rockinitup - Feral Druid / Resto Druid - ACCEPTED   Rockinitup - Feral Druid / Resto Druid - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:21 am

A skilled player at his class - especially cat, something that's not quite common among druids imo. Good team member. Cannot recall any negative experiences associated with Rockin Smile
Back to top Go down
Rockinitup

PostSubject: Re: Rockinitup - Feral Druid / Resto Druid - ACCEPTED   Rockinitup - Feral Druid / Resto Druid - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:36 am

Thank you for the acceptance despite my issues. I'm looking forward to being able to raid with you guys in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
Birch
Scout
Scout
Birch

PostSubject: Re: Rockinitup - Feral Druid / Resto Druid - ACCEPTED   Rockinitup - Feral Druid / Resto Druid - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:06 pm

Welcome aboard !!!!!

To bad caern quit we could have used him Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockinitup - Feral Druid / Resto Druid - ACCEPTED   Rockinitup - Feral Druid / Resto Druid - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockinitup - Feral Druid / Resto Druid - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1