Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ElementElement  ForumsForums  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birch Resto druid -ACCEPTED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
birchTUB

Birch Resto druid -ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Birch Resto druid -ACCEPTED   Birch Resto druid -ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:18 pm

1 ) Name, class, race & server. Please include any alt characters you play on a semi-regular basis.
Birch Druid Tauren TUB....Boocho blood elf Paladin holy/prot TUB FYI my Druids name use to be Elshadai

2 ) Link to your Armory profile and any information we would need to know explaining your spec and gear choices. Make sure you are in your PvE gear when you log out so that we can get an accurate Armory inspection. Also include any Combat Log Parses (WorldOfLogs, WoWWebStats, WoWMeterOnline, etc.) you may have.

3 ) Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why you have left past guilds. Also include any reason why you want to leave your current guild.
I"m currently in Stasis, Before Stasis I was in Reservoir dogs which was my first raiding guild and I was there for about a year

4 ) Discuss your endgame raiding experience, and your goals for end game progression.
Birch's raiding exp. is 11/12 10m Heroic icc 8/12 25m Heroic icc
TOGC 10m

5 ) If accepted, what’s the soonest you could start raiding with Element?
As soon as I would be told when to raid I'd be there

6 ) Can you make our raiding schedule at least 80% of the time?
Yes. Although I could make 100%

7 ) Is there any member in Element that would be willing to recommend and/or vouch for you? Also, please tell us a little bit about yourself. Also include how old you are.
Yellowcake,Epi,Cheifbub I'm 25yr

8 ) Have you read the "Joining Element" thread in the Recruitment section on these forums? If so, tell us what stood out the most to you when it comes to who we're about and what we're looking for in potential recruits.
The ability to adapt, learn and become a better player. If one can't do this then they can't play. I most-def can do this

9 ) If a= 5000 and b=11, what’s a+b? Be sure to get this right – It is not a trick question.

Back to top Go down
birchTUB

PostSubject: Re: Birch Resto druid -ACCEPTED   Birch Resto druid -ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Sorry Didn't post in my app for some reason
Back to top Go down
birchTUB

PostSubject: Damn NOOBsaucey   Birch Resto druid -ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Back to top Go down
yellowcake
Scout
Scout
yellowcake

PostSubject: Re: Birch Resto druid -ACCEPTED   Birch Resto druid -ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Neurotoxique
Grunt
Grunt
Neurotoxique

PostSubject: Re: Birch Resto druid -ACCEPTED   Birch Resto druid -ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:00 pm

One of the few druids i would trust my rogue ass to) Knows what he's doing, and does it right. Positive and responsible person Smile
Back to top Go down
Alkii
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Alkii

PostSubject: Re: Birch Resto druid -ACCEPTED   Birch Resto druid -ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:37 am

Nice application. Feedback is all positive so you're in. However, please understand that our current 10 man progression group is full for Cataclysm. We are setting up a 2nd group also. Eventually if we get enough "skilled" players, we will convert to a 25 man. That is not our design goal at this time. Please note, the members (other than me and Skyy) that are in the main 10 man group are not guaranteed their spot. If we see your skill is at a top player level, then we will bring you into the main group.

Leveling up in Cataclysm and doing 5 mans will give us a good indication on where people are going to be come raid time.

If you're ok with what has been stated above, please contact me or Skyy in game for a guild invite.
Back to top Go down
https://element.forumotion.com
Skyy
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Skyy

PostSubject: Re: Birch Resto druid -ACCEPTED   Birch Resto druid -ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Yeah looks good, welcome aboard Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birch Resto druid -ACCEPTED   Birch Resto druid -ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birch Resto druid -ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1