Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ElementElement  ForumsForums  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chezburger app MM/SV hunter - ACCEPTED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cheeseburger

Chezburger app MM/SV hunter - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Chezburger app MM/SV hunter - ACCEPTED   Chezburger app MM/SV hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:43 am

1 ) Name, class, race & server. Please include any alt characters you play on a semi-regular basis.
Chezburger lvl 80 Tauren Hunter, mm/sv the underbog
chezcake Level 53 Troll Priest holy/shadow the underbog

2 ) Link to your Armory profile and any information we would need to know explaining your spec and gear choices. Make sure you are in your PvE gear when you log out so that we can get an accurate Armory inspection. Also include any Combat Log Parses (WorldOfLogs, WoWWebStats, WoWMeterOnline, etc.) you may have.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Underbog&cn=Chezburger
My gear choices are from reading on hunters at wowhuntersunion.com and some other guild advice.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Underbog&cn=Chezcake Yellowcake told me what to spec into ;P

3 ) Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why you have left past guilds. Also include any reason why you want to leave your current guild.
I was in the res dogs, till the broke up, and now I am in f o c u s they are a good bunch of folks. just looks for cata guild atm.

4 ) Discuss your endgame raiding experience, and your goals for end game progression.
I was ampd to hit 80 playing with some of the best guys on this server, yellowcake, epi, neuro. I never many chances to get into icc, but when I was able to I did. went 2 times, 8/12 and 6/12.

5 ) If accepted, what’s the soonest you could start raiding with Element?
asap

6 ) Can you make our raiding schedule at least 80% of the time?
yes

7 ) Is there any member in Element that would be willing to recommend and/or vouch for you? Also, please tell us a little bit about yourself. Also include how old you are. Yes probably everyone from res dogs. Wink yellowcake, epi, neuro. cheif. skyy I am 32

8 ) Have you read the "About Us / Joining Element Requirements" thread in the Recruitment section on these forums? If so, tell us what stood out the most to you when it comes to who we're about and what we're looking for in potential recruits.
Yes I did read the page. sounds good to me. times are fine. im no head case. You guys seem to have alot of dedicated talent, I have many goals in doing alot of server firsts I thought the res dogs but they broke up. Focus just seems to be alot of youngsters no direction.

9 ) If a= 5000 and b=11, what’s a+b? Be sure to get this right – It is not a trick question. 4989 ;/
Back to top Go down
Alkii
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Alkii

PostSubject: Re: Chezburger app MM/SV hunter - ACCEPTED   Chezburger app MM/SV hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:38 am

Please tell me you're joking about your answer for #9...

Good application nonetheless. Try again on your answer for #9 and then get with me or Skyy in game for an invite. Please realize that our first group is filled and we're putting together a 2nd group for Cataclysm raiding. I like the idea of having a SV Hunter in our main raid but you must stand out in order to do so.

Back to top Go down
https://element.forumotion.com
Kwarne
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Chezburger app MM/SV hunter - ACCEPTED   Chezburger app MM/SV hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:03 am

Chez has my vote too, i know you said hes in, just wanted to chime in and say ive run plenty raids, 5mans, bgs with him and i havent been disappointed
Back to top Go down
Birch
Scout
Scout
Birch

PostSubject: Re: Chezburger app MM/SV hunter - ACCEPTED   Chezburger app MM/SV hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:12 am

Yea chez has my vote for sure. I've ran a bunch with chez. Welcome aboard bro
Back to top Go down
cheeseburger

PostSubject: Re: Chezburger app MM/SV hunter - ACCEPTED   Chezburger app MM/SV hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:51 am

Yea I just subtracted the numbers instead of adding them. LOL I wanted to see if you actually checked the math. Thanks guys. Ill be on later this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Alkii
GM / Co-GM
GM / Co-GM
Alkii

PostSubject: Re: Chezburger app MM/SV hunter - ACCEPTED   Chezburger app MM/SV hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:27 pm

cheeseburger wrote:
Yea I just subtracted the numbers instead of adding them. LOL I wanted to see if you actually checked the math. Thanks guys. Ill be on later this afternoon.

That number actually means something in this guild. So ya, we check. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
https://element.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chezburger app MM/SV hunter - ACCEPTED   Chezburger app MM/SV hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chezburger app MM/SV hunter - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1